If you remember my recent post about waterfront properties in Coconut Grove then you know that the market for waterfront properties has been extremely slow here over the past year. That being said, I have good news to report this month! There is one more waterfront sale on the books. 1800 South Bayshore Lane has just closed for $3,500,000 or $1,198/square foot. This property offered protected deep water dockage (for 3 boats) with a boat lift and jet ski lift. The property came on the market in June for a list price of $4,295,000 and sold 3 months later. The main value of this property was in the land, it was located on a 10,328 square foot lot with direct bay views.
Details of 1800 South Bayshore Lane:
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths
- 2,962 Sq. Ft. LA
- 10,,328 Square Foot Lot
- Listed by JoAnn Forster of One Sothebys
- 3551 Main Highway | Las Brisa which was a 6.9 acre property that sold to Ransom Everglades High School for $34,600,000. This was essentially a land value transaction.
- 3579 Stewart Avenue | Gated Community of Entrada Estates | 5,252 Sq. Ft. LA | 19,500 Sq. Ft. Lot | 5 Bedrooms, 5.5 Baths | Sale Price: $4,120,000
- 3333 S. Moorings Way | Gated Community of The Moorings | 5,495 Sq. Ft. LA | 11,300 Sq. Ft. Lot | 5 Bedrooms, 5.5 Baths | Sale Price: $3,300,000
- 1840 South Bayshore Lane | Auctioned Home | 12,863 Sq. Ft. LA | 11,851 Sq. Ft. Lot | 6 Bedrooms, 5.5 Baths | Sale Price: $5,936,000
- 1800 South Bayshore Lane | 2,963 Sq. Ft. LA | 10,328 Square Foot Lot | 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths | Sale Price: $3,500,000