If you’re wondering Who Is The Best Realtor In Coconut Grove, the proof is in the numbers. The chart below shows the Top 5 realtors who have sold the most number of homes in Coconut Grove. As you can see, Riley Smith’s production far exceeds all other Realtors in Miami-Dade County since 2005. The experience and power of The Riley Smith Group is unmatched in Coconut Grove.
TOP 10 REASONS WHY RILEY SMITH IS THE BEST REAL ESTATE AGENT IN COCONUT GROVE:
1. THE GROVE IS OUR HOME: Riley is born and raised in the Grove and currently reside there with my family. He is deeply embedded in this community and shares that passion with his team. Riley is in a unique position to sell homes here because he lives, eats and breathes the Grove lifestyle.
2. PROVEN TRACK RECORD: Riley has sold more homes in Coconut Grove than any other real estate agent in Dade County.
3. WE UNDERSTAND THE MARKET: Coconut Grove real estate is very complex and it is essential for a realtor to understand the nuances of our market here. We study every sale, we know the numbers, and we help our clients make the best financial decisions. One of our favorite (and best) events of the year is our Coconut Grove Real Estate Talk at Greenstreet Cafe where Riley talks to the local residents about what’s happening with each segment of the market.
4. CUTTING EDGE VIDEO MARKETING: Our videos provide valuable buyer and seller tips, market updates as well as highlight the unique lifestyle of Coconut Grove. Our goal is to help redefine the paths in which buyers and sellers connect. When marketing our listings, video content is critical because it tells a story about the home, and helps the buyer envision themselves living there. Video content increases a home’s reach by 410% and generates 6 times the number of leads. Check out our YouTube Channel.
5. COCONUT GROVE REAL ESTATE BLOG: We write a blog dedicated exclusively to Coconut Grove Real Estate. TheRealEstateCoconut.com highlights record breaking sales, new listings and the latest market data. With over 1,000 blog articles on single-family homes, townhouses, gated communities and condos, it is the best place to find anything and everything related to Coconut Grove real estate.
6. SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE: We have thousands of followers from across the globe and feature our listings on all of our social media networks to magnify your home’s reach. Our content is strategically created for high engagement with our followers.
7. INSIDE SALES DIVISION: We have learned over the years that in order to capture online leads you must respond within minutes. We are one of the only teams in South Florida and certainly in Coconut Grove to have a highly trained team of sales professionals who stand at the ready to answer the initial calls and inquiries when they come in about your home.
8. REACH: Through our websites and digital marketing efforts we have curated a database of over 100,000 local and international buyers and sellers. We broadcast all of our new listings to this syndication list and immediately follow up with those who express interest in your home. More often than not, we find our own buyer for your home.
9. POWERFUL NETWORK: A big advantage of working with Riley Smith is his relationship with all of the top brokers and realtors in Miami. For buyers this is critical because Riley often gets first peek at new listings before they hit the market. For sellers, Riley leverages this network to help spread the word about your home.
10. 5 STAR REVIEWS: Our mission is to help everyone make the move of a lifetime. Below is a recent review from one of our clients:
“I cannot say enough about what an incredible experience we had working with Riley Smith and his team. On the last week of February 2020, my husband and I received a call that he needed to transfer out of state just as the worries and concerns of Covid 19 were becoming a reality. We knew that Riley was the real estate agent we could count on to help us with a thoughtful, strategic plan to sell our home, and he delivered on all fronts. Within two weeks, our house was on the market, and three days later, we accepted an above-asking price offer. When I tell people that we did all of this in the current environment, they cannot believe it. It is a testament to the dedication, expertise, and importance that Riley and his team place on taking care of their customers. Hopefully, we will move back to Coconut Grove someday, and when we do, we will call Riley.” Allison Riley & Stephen Carter (Sellers Of 3930 Utopia Court)
It critical to select a Coconut Grove real estate agent who is knowledgeable and experienced in our local market. If you would like to schedule a home buyer or seller consultation with Riley Smith, contact him anytime at 305-342-1623 or via email at [email protected]