You’ve hired the best agent in Coconut Grove and are ready to list your Coconut Grove home for sale. Here’s what happens next:
1. Set the list price: Together with Riley Smith you will analyze the recent sales and current listings that are comparable to your home and decide on a list price. Coconut Grove is one of the most difficult places in Miami to determine a home’s value because of the many different types of homes we have here. We are never comparing apples to apples! Therefore, it is critical to work with a realtor who knows every sale intimately and tracks the market.
2. Ready, Set, Stage: Riley will advise you on how to spruce up and stage your home to get it in perfect condition to go on the market. Check out our video on how just a little landscaping can make a big difference in your home’s curb appeal.
3. Professional Photography: Our photographers are some of the best in the business. See samples of our listing photography below.
4. Position your home on the MLS: It is critical for a home’s information and description on the MLS to be accurate and carefully composed to highlight the best features of the property. Here is a sample of one of our well crafted MLS descriptions:
“Spectacular architectural masterwork designed by the award-winning & published design teams of James Duncan Interiors and Jose Lobo’s SOW Design Studio. Gated, new construction residence set behind a coral rock wall and surrounded by 10,836 sq. ft. of ultra-private, lush tropical grounds canopied by majestic oaks. Light-filled living spaces offer double-height vaulted wood ceilings, dramatic skylights, Provenza oak wood flooring, 432 bottle wine cellar & Smart Home technologies throughout. Stunning custom kitchen features European style cabinetry, Thermador appliances & marble countertops. Walls of glass throughout create a seamless blending of interior & fabulous exterior spaces with covered terrace for lounging/dining + summer kitchen and pool overlooking the enchanting garden. Walk or bike to the Grove village center’s galleries, boutiques, cafes & bayfront parks & marinas. Just minutes to Coral Gables, South Miami & Key Biscayne.”
7. Go Live! Once all of pre-listing tasks are done, we will be ready to place your home on the MLS.
8. Direct digital and print marketing: Your home will be broad-casted globally, nationally, regionally and locally by our strategic digital and direct marketing strategies.
9. Inbound Leads: We have learned over the years that in order to capture online leads you must respond within minutes. We are one of the only teams in South Florida and certainly in Coconut Grove to have a highly trained team of sales professionals who stand at the ready to answer the initial calls and inquiries when they come in. As soon as a potential buyer is identified, they are immediately connected with one of our agents.
10.. Open Houses: Sunday Open Houses will be held at your request, every weekend if you wish! We will also host a Broker’s Open House to showcase the home to the local realtor community.
11. Local Connections: Our clients benefit from our extensive connections with all of the best agents in Miami. When we list a home we make sure that everyone knows about it!
12. Evaluate and Provide Feedback: It is important for us that you know what is happening with the progress of your listing. Therefore, we provide regular updates on our efforts and continuously monitor the market to make sure that we stay ahead of the pricing strategy.
13. Sell It! The final step in the process is to find a qualified buyer for your home and get it under contract!