Park Grove Is Selling Fast | Over 50% Reserved
Park Grove is Coconut Grove’s newest luxury condo project going up on South Bayshore Drive. Designed by OMA and Rem Koolhaas, Park Grove will consist of 3 striking towers located on 5.5 acres of land. I have been over at the sales center many times this week with clients and I am more and more impressed by the project every time I go.
Here are some of my observations about Park Grove:
- If you want a relaxed, understated yet luxurious vibe then you will love Park Grove.
- The fact that 50% are already reserved is very impressive for a new project at this stage (and evidence that buyers see value here). Things are moving so fast that I have had clients lose out on units because they did not act quickly enough.
- Although all of the units are fantastic, there is one type of unit in particular that is a great investment opportunity (contact me directly for more information about these units).
Some of the features and amenities of Park Grove include:
- Designed by world renowned architect OMA – Rem Koolhass
- Certified LEED Silver
- Breathtaking bay and city views.
- Rooftop pool with private cabanas
- 24 hour concierge and valet
- Lushly landscaped gardens by Enzo Enea
- Wine cellar and wine lockers for residents
- Indoor/Outdoor children’s play area
- Dedicated penthouse pools
- Large conference room
- Business center
- Bayview dining room for private events
- Adult gaming room with billiards
- Interiors designed by William Sofield
- Italian cabinetry with glass doors and stone countertops
- Sub Zero/Wolf Appliances
- State of the art fitness center
- Spa with personal treatment rooms
- Men’s and Women’s locker rooms
If you would like to learn more about Park Grove, I would be happy to arrange a private presentation for you and give you my opinion on which units are the best investments. I can be contacted anytime on my cell at 305-342-1623.