Ye Little Wood is one of my favorite gated communities in Coconut Grove. As you enter through the gates you are greeted by historic homes on spacious lots nestled along a winding road with a lush tree canopy overhead. The community is certainly a piece of Miami’s history, at the turn of the century it was the first platted community in Coconut Grove. An advertisement in The Miami Herald from Jan 11, 1920, refers to Ye Little Wood as “Unique, attractive residential suburban homesites, in the heart of aristocratic Coconut Grove, combining the conveniences of the city with the charm and exclusiveness of the country…” I would say that the same description applies today.
Included in the 33 homes of Ye Little Wood is the property at 3848 Little Avenue which has been classified a historic site by the Historic Preservation Board Of Miami.
As a homeowner of Ye Little Wood, you have access to their private park, see photo below!
I am the top producing Realtor in Coconut Grove and have sold many homes in this gated community. Below is a list of some of my recent sales in Ye Little Wood:
- 3810 Wood Avenue | Sale Price: $1,630,000 | Represented the Seller | Sold On 12/9/2013
- 3810 Wood Avenue | Sale Price: $815,000 | Represented the Buyer | Sold On 3/7/2013
- 3883 Wood Avenue | Sale price: $1,540,000 | Represented the Seller | Sold On 2/15/2013
- 3811 Wood Avenue | Sale Price: $1,695,000 | Represented The Seller | Sold On 6/12/2012
- 4080 Douglas Road | Sale Price: $3,100,000 | Represented The Buyer | Sold On 4/21/2011
Current Homes For Sale In Ye Little Wood, Coconut Grove:
$2,700,000 : 3980 Wood Ave, Miami2 beds, 2 full baths
See all Ye Little Wood.
(all data current as of 4/28/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Current Homes For Sale In Other Coconut Grove Gated Communities:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.