3055 Virginia Street, Coconut Grove
I have a great townhouse listed in Center Coconut Grove right across from Blanche Park. In case you aren’t familiar with Blanche Park, it has a very popular dog park on one half, and a children’s park on the other. Both parks are wonderful gathering places for the neighborhood.
What makes this townhouse stand out:
- The bedrooms are larger than the typical townhouse in Center Coconut Grove.
- The owners have redone the interior within the last year with wood floors, crown moldings and a new kitchen.
- It has a den/office downstairs in addition to the 2 bedrooms upstairs.
- Its’ price per square foot is $279.00 which is significantly lower than the “average price per square foot” of townhomes in Coconut Grove of $303.00.
- It has 2 side-by-side parking spaces. Many townhouses in Coconut Grove have linear parking spaces where one car must move in order for the other car to get out.
- Extra parking for guests at Blanche Park.
- 2 Bedrooms/2.5 Bath
- 1,644 square feet interior
- Dogs Allowed
- No Maintenance Fee
- French Doors and Large Windows
- Private, Fenced Terrace
- Asking Price: $459,000