In March of 2012, Grove At Grand Bay was launched to brokers across Miami. Located at 2669 South Bayshore Drive, these “twisting towers” will be 20 stories high and sit on 3 acres or prime waterfront land.
Specifics of Grove at Grand Bay:
- Sits on 3 acres
- 320 feet of frontage on South Bayshore Drive
- 59 units in the North Tower
- 37 units in the South Tower
- Swimming pool on the rooftop of the North & South Tower
- Swimming pool on the great lawn
- Lobby is located at an elevation of 18 foot above sea level with 25 foot high ceilings
- Second floor is first level of living with eyesight at or about 50’ above sea level
- Ceiling height – 12 ft ceiling clear
- Terrace depth – 12 ft deep for the east facing terraces
- Gas cooking for the residence main kitchen
- Electric cooking for the Summer kitchens on all residence terraces
- Penthouse and Corner Residences will each receive a 2-car air-conditioned garage
- Penthouse and Corner Residences will have staff quaraters and bath.
- All other residences will receive 2 parking spaces within the garage
- Private elevator for every residence
- Butler services will be offered
- Chef onsite
- Grove At Grand Bay Architecture: Bjarke Ingels Group in
collaboration with Nichols Broch and Associates
- Grove At Grand Bay Landscaping: Collaboration between Raymond Jungles and Bjarke Ingels Group
Reserve Your Unit Now, Call Me Directly At 305-342-1623.
If you are interested in learning more about Grove At Grand Bay and would like to set up a private meeting, please call me directly at 305-342-1623 or send me a message here.