Breaking News! Coconut Grove Waterfront Home Sells For $12,400,000
Exciting news today, the spectacular Coconut Grove waterfront home located at 3575 Stewart Avenue in the gated community of Entrada Estates has just closed for $12,400,000. This is one of the top 10 highest sale prices on record in Coconut Grove. Prior to this, the most recent luxury home sale in the Grove occurred at 3551 Main Highway which closed for $34,600,000 (it was a 7 acre property and sold to Ransom Everglades High School).
I have been following 3575 Stewart Avenue for quite some time here on the blog. It was one of the largest homes on the market in all of Miami with 14,097 square feet of living area. The property is unique because it has 200 feet of protected boat dockage on a canal PLUS 220 feet of water frontage on the bay. It originally hit the market back in 2009 at a list price of $18,000,000. Here are a few of the blog posts I have written over the years about this property:
- August 4, 2014: What Is The Most Expensive Home For Sale In Coconut Grove?
- February 18, 2011: Ultra-Luxury Homes For Sale In Coconut Grove
- June 15, 2010: Beat The Heat In Coconut Grove’s Coolest Pools
- January 28, 2010: What Does $18,000,000 Buy You In Coconut Grove?
The sellers purchased the home for $6,631,500 in 2005.
Chad Carroll of Douglas Elliman was the listing agent on the property.
View current ultra-luxury homes still on the market in Coconut Grove:
- 1641 South Bayshore Drive | 9,165 square feet of living area | 30,375 square foot lot | 6 bedrooms, 6.5 baths | Offered at: $10,250,000 | Photos Here
- 4020 Kiaora Street | 11,611 square feet of living area | 36,652 square foot lot | 8 bedrooms, 9.5 baths | Offered at: $10,900,000 | Photos Here
- 4100 Kiaora Street | 9,323 square feet of living area | 47,705 square foot lot | 6 bedrooms, 7.5 baths | Offered at: $11,900,000 | Photos Here
- 3085 Munroe Drive | 13,483 square feet of living area | 41,125 square foot lot | 7 bedrooms, 8.5 baths | Offered at: $43,000,000 | Photos Here