New Construction Home On Leafy Way Trades For $563.00/Sq. Ft.
I always like to keep my readers updated on significant sales in the Grove and the property at 3925 Leafy Way which closed today is important for several reasons:
- Leafy Way is one of the most sought after streets in the Grove.
- This was a new construction home, so it is a very good barometer of what new construction homes should be selling for.
- The home sat on the market for over 12 months at an original list price of $3,730,000 and closed for $2,840,000. This is the perfect example of why it is important to price your house correctly from the beginning. Had the owners originally listed for $3,000,000, the house would have received a lot more interest and sold in half the time.
Details of 3925 Leafy Way:
- 5,041 Square Feet Of Living Area
- 16,200 Square Foot Lot
- 5 Bedrooms, 5.5 Baths
- 2 Car Garage
- Sale Price: $2,840,000 or $563.00/square foot
- Listed by David Popham of Jeanne Baker
We have been the #1 Top Producing Realtors in Coconut Grove for over 5 years, and know the market inside and out. If you are interested in buying or selling real estate in Coconut Grove, please contact us at 305-342-1623 or send us a message here.