Low Supply In Coconut Grove’s Gated Communities
Many people like the privacy and security that a gated community has to offer and we are working with a client right now who is looking strictly for a single family home in one of Coconut Grove’s gated communities. Unfortunately this segment of the market is extremely tight, particularly for the $3,000,000 and under homes.
Here is a breakdown of the single family homes for sale in Coconut Grove’s gated communities. I would like to point out that my new listing at 2449 South Bayshore Drive in Bay View Villas for $1,228,000 is currently the least expensive single family home in a gated community currently on the market.
- 3310 Devon Court | List Price: $12,900,000
- 3316 Devon Court | List Price: $12,000,000
- 3467 North Moorings Way | List Price: $11,900,000
- 3429 North Moorings Way | List Price: $2,499,000
- 3501 Anchorage Way | List Price: $7,490,000
- 3528 Bayshore Villas Drive | List Price: $4,175,000
Bay View Villas:
- 2449 South Bayshore Drive | List Price: $1,228,000
- 3579 Stewart Avenue | $3,495,000
- 3632 Stewart Avenue | $3,150,000
- 3591 Stewart Avenue | $2,249,000
Four Way Lodge Estates (Gated Section Of Poinciana Avenue):
- 3430 Poinciana Avenue | $2,425,000
- 3403 Poinciana Avenue | $1,899,000
Ye Little Wood: No Homes For Sale (3810 Wood Avenue is under contract)
Treasure Trove: No Homes For Sale
De Garmo Estates: No Homes For Sale
Longview: No Homes For Sale
Camp Biscayne: No Homes For Sale
I am a Coconut Grove real estate specialist. Over the past 3 years, I have earned the distinction of selling the most number of homes in Coconut Grove. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with me, please feel free to call me directly at 305-342-1623 or send me a note here.
The Real Estate Coconut is the most comprehensive online source for Coconut Grove real estate information. Whether you are looking for the latest sales, trends or homes for sale in Coconut Grove, The Real Estate Coconut has it all at your fingertips. Browse information regarding the upcoming Grove at Grand Bay new construction project, Coconut Grove’s gated communities, waterfront homes, villas, townhouses, foreclosures plus much more.
Don’t Miss Today’s News From Our Other Real Estate Blogs: