Water Views in Coconut Grove…how much?
I did a little research to see what it costs to get a single family home with direct water views in Coconut Grove.
Here is a complete list, as of today, of all single family homes with water views.
- $16,950,000 located at 3551 Main Highway. You may have seen the sign for this, the house is located right across the street from our office in the center of Coconut Grove. The lot is almost 7 acres of land, and is prime waterfront property. To view the virtual tour go to 3551 Main Highway, Coconut Grove. Details: 11,092 square feet, 4 beds, 4 baths. See picture below:
- $8,850,000 located at 3575 Battersea Road. This house comes with all the amentities you could ever want including a 10 seat theatre, tennis court, pool, boat and jet ski lift. Details: 10,982 square feet, 39,000 square foot lot, 6 beds, 7.5 baths.
- $8,750,000 located at 3525 Anchorage Way. This is the former home of Heat Basketball Star Alonzo Mourning. It is located in the private gated community of The Anchorage. The home comes with 3 protected boat slips, a rooftop terrace and beautiful balconies. To view Virtual Tour go to 3525 Anchorage Way, Coconut Grove. Details: 10,121 square feet, 18,583 square foot lot, 5 beds, 5.5 baths. See pictures below:
- $7,200,000 located on 3825 Bayside Court. This street is a tiny cul-de-sac at the very end of Poinciana Avenue. This California style house is designed by Barry Sugarman and is a real jewel. To view pictures go to 3825 Bayside Court, Coconut Grove. Details: 5,098 square feet, 13,182 square foot lot, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths.
- $6,485,000 located on 3100 Munroe Drive. This home is located in the prestigious Camp Biscayne right off of Main Highway and within feet from the center of town. I see this home all the time from my boat, and it reminds me of the villas you see in Italy. It has natural cobblestone with Brazilian teak floors, solid mahogany doors, handpainted stone in the kitchen and an amazing rooftop terrace. To view virtual tour go to 3100 Munroe Drive, Coconut Grove. Details: 9,025 square feet, 16,750 square foot lot, 6 bedrooms, 6.5 baths. See pictures below:
- $4,450,000 located at 3528 Bayshore Villas Drive. This gated comunity is located off of Rockerman Road from South Bayshore Drive. The Mediterranean style villa has unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay and comes with dock space and a community tennis court. Details: 9,040 square feet, 8,311 square foot lot, 4 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms.
- $2,790,000 on 1750 South Bayshore Lane. This is another Mediterranean style home located right on Biscayne Bay. Luxury finishes and a high end kitchen. To view more photos go to 1750 South Bayshore Lane, Coconut Grove. Details: 5,519 square feet, 7,379 square foot lot, 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths. See picture below.